Pork burgers seasoned with the flavours of Cuban model roast pork, served Cuban sandwich fashion with ham, swiss, mustard and pickles!
Cuban sandwiches, built with Cuban roast pork, ham, swiss, mustard, and pickles are super delicious and the flavours make for some wonderful burgers as nicely! These burgers are pretty significantly the similar as the sandwiches, with the roast pork becoming changed with ground pork burger patties. The patties are seasoned with the exact flavours that the roast pork, including: garlic, citrus, oregano and cumin. The patties are formed and cooked before remaining positioned in buns with, mustard, pickles, ham and swiss cheese. These Cuban sandwich burgers are a delicious different to the primary without a doubt!
Cuban Sandwich Burgers
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Full Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4
Pork burgers seasoned with the flavours of Cuban style roast pork, served Cuban sandwich design and style with ham, swiss, mustard and pickles!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 buns, halved
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices pickle
- Combine the pork, garlic, orange zest, lime zest, oregano, cumin, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Divide the pork mixture into 4 parts, form balls and then form them into patties.
- Prepare dinner the patties by grilling,or pan frying, or broiling, right up until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes for each facet.
- Assemble the sandwich burgers with the buns, mustard, pork patties, ham, swiss, and pickles and get pleasure from!
Alternative: Increase 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro to the ground pork combination!
Option: Include 2 tablespoons grated onion to the ground pork combination.